I’ve never really enjoyed watching sporting events, of any kind. I admit it. I’m that person, you know, the one chatting away, who hardly has a clue which teams are playing. Often, I’m wondering, why is everyone screaming, or is that cheering, at the television? What just happened? Oh well, what was I saying…
As you’re probably aware the Seahawks won’t be playing in the Super Bowl this year, but my happily ignoring all the pregame media, and showing up just in time for the dip, is proving difficult since the game is taking place about 20 minutes from my house. That’s right, Super Bowl 50 is taking place in the Bay Area, and more than one million football loving people are expected! YEAH!
My question is? Since Levi’s Stadium holds approximately 68,500 people, what are the other 932,000 people going to do before, during and after they finish off their 7 Layer Dip? Eating, drinking and shopping comes to mind… Here are just a few of my favorite places:
- Glossy Nails – Mani/Pedi
- Skin Spirit – Facials
- Romi Boutique – Shopping for Women
- Uforia Studios – workout studio with drop in classes in Palo Alto and San Francisco
- Local Union 271 – Farm to Table
- Howie’s Artisan Pizza – Pizza and salads
- Asian Box – Fresh Sustainable Take-away
- Vero – Traditional Italian
- NOLA – New Orleans style Restaurant
- Cindy’s Nail Spas – Mani/Pedi
- Alys Grace Boutique – Shopping for Women
- Fleet Feet – Running Store
- Mama Coco Cocina Mexicana – Margaritas!
- Susie Cakes – Cookies, Cakes & Pies
- The Oasis – Burger & Beer Pub – Kids are welcome.
(Whoever you are)