What’s the most difficult thing to pack? For many people the answer is: Shoes! They’re bulky, heavy and take up a lot of valuable real estate in the suitcase. If you have multiple occasions to plan for on your journey fitting more than one pair of shoes into your suitcase can present a real challenge. So, this poses the question, what comfortable pair of shoes is stylish, goes with everything and easy to pack?
The Answer is: Campers!
One of my favorite brands with many styles to choose from, I’ve been wearing Camper brand shoes during my everyday life and on my travels for as long as I can remember! I even wore a pair on my honeymoon. However, for the purpose of this particular post I am referring to a specific style, the Right.
For me, the Camper Rights are literally the perfect travel shoe! Here are a few reasons why:
- They come in multiple colors – I usually bring three pair: black for dressier occasions, red for a pop of color and grey, because it goes with everything! However, if you check the website you’ll find a multitude of color options.
- They can be dressed up or down — they look great with shorts and jeans, but also with dresses and skirts!
- They have a rubber sole and a wide toe box which provides comfort and makes walking long distances in them a piece of cake!
- They are great on a hot day and for occasions when open toed shoes aren’t appropriate. For example, when visiting some churches or other religious landmarks they may require closed toed shoes.
- They are easy to slip on and off making airport security a breeze and they could double as slippers in your hotel if need be!
- They come in suede leather and leather and I’ve often worn the leather finish in the rain, though I’ll admit they aren’t the best for cold days – you might stick to spring, summer and autumn with this style.
- And the best part, they pack flat, so multiple pair will fit in the suitcase!
I’ve literally worn these shoes all over the world, hours on end day after day for years and can’t say enough about them!
Love campers, they are my go to shoes traveling and in my everyday life!
Thanks for the hint, I’m definitely going to check them out. Which shoes to pack is a problem I have right now…
I noticed there a few colors on sale right now!
Thanks for sharing! I love the style of these shoes and I will be ordering a pair for myself 🙂
Awesome! I hope you love them! Let me know what color you get!
I’ve just ordered a pair in red, can’t wait to try these out!
Yay! Let me know what you think!
Wonderful post! Great styled & convenience