My daydreams are filled with amazing destinations from around the world, and if given the opportunity I’d drop everything and head off to any one of them. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula in Japan, the canals of Venice, Italy, or the fjords of Norway all sound fabulous, but for various reasons too numerous to list here they’ll all be staying tucked away in my dreams. For the moment…
So, How will I satisfy my wanderlust when I’m not traveling? Well, lucky for me Los Angeles is filled with wonderful places to explore some of which feel very much like traveling to another country. Koreatown, one of LA’s hottest neighborhoods is one such place. You’ll find authentic shopping, dinning and entertainment, and after a day spent here I promise you will feel transported! You can read all about my recent adventures in Koreatown in this week’s Faraway Files link up!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! Katy was the host and her favorites were:
Sunrise at Haleakala Maui – Bright Lights of America
Welcome to Faraway Files, the travel link up hosted by Erin from Oregon Girl around the World, Katy from Untold Morsels, Corey from Fifi + Hop, Hilary from Hilarystyle and Clare from Suitcases and Sandcastles.
This is the place to link up your travel posts every Thursday. Faraway Files is a weekly file of the best travel ideas on the web. We want to dream of faraway places, to make new travel plans and share our travel secrets. Inspire us to travel to places we’ve never considered before or revisit a place we thought we knew. We know that you can feel faraway even when you’re close to home, so share your experiences of travels near and far wherever you are in the world.
We’ll try to read and comment on every post and we’ll share them on social media too. Each week we’ll choose our favourites and highlight them on our blogs and social media channels using #FarawayFiles.
How it works:
- Link up one travel-related post and add the Faraway Files badge onto the post or your blog (code below) or link back to the hosts.
- The link up will go live every Thursday at 8am, UK time, until midnight on Friday. It will alternate between Untold Morsels, Suitcases and Sandcastles, Fifi + Hop, HilaryStyle and Oregon Girl around the World. This week’s link up is right here.
- Link ups work best if everyone shares so please comment on all of the marked hosts’ posts and at least one other.
- Tweet us your posts (@suitandsand, @UntoldMorsels, @oregongirlworld @fifiandhop @hilarystyleme) using the hashtag #FarawayFiles and we’ll retweet to our followers.
- Love Instagram? Share your favourite photos from your posts with us, tagging #FarawayFiles and we’ll add our favourites to our Faraway Files Instagram feed.
- Check out our Faraway Files Facebook page too.
passion fruit, paws and peonies
It looks like there are so many wonderful things to do – the photos are really inspiring! xx
Many wonderful things!! Repeat visits are a must!