Whether you want it to or not, time flies… January is coming to a close, and I’m still trying to work out where 2019s travel destinations will be. Thankfully I have Faraway Files for inspiration, and I’m beginning to narrow it down… But, with a tween and a teen in the house our freedom to travel isn’t what it once was and with our teen heading off to college in just two years, I can hear the clock ticking on our family holidays.
While the rest of the family can’t always join me I have found time here and there to escape on my own, and this week I’ll be sharing my adventures at Art Basel Miami.
Corey was our host last week and her favorites were:
Welcome to Faraway Files, the travel link up hosted every Thursday by Erin from Oregon Girl around the World, Corey from Fifi + Hop, Hilary from Hilarystyle and Clare from Suitcases and Sandcastles.
Faraway Files is a weekly file of the best travel ideas on the web. We want to dream of faraway places, make new travel plans and share our travel secrets. We hope you’ll link up and inspire us to travel to new places or revisit a place we thought we knew. We know that you can feel faraway even when close to home, so share your experiences of travels near and far wherever you are in the world.
We’ll try to read and comment on every post and we’ll share them on social media too. Each week we’ll choose our favourites and highlight them on our blogs and social media channels using #FarawayFiles.
How it works:
- Link up one travel-related post and add the Faraway Files badge onto the post or your blog (code below) or link back to the hosts.
- The link up will go live every Thursday at 8am, UK time, until midnight on Friday. It will alternate between Suitcases and Sandcastles, Fifi + Hop, HilaryStyle and Oregon Girl around the World. This week’s link up is right here.
- Link ups work best if everyone shares so please comment on all of the marked hosts’ posts and at least one other.
- Tweet us your posts (@suitandsand, @oregongirlworld @fifiandhop @hilarystyleme) using the hashtag #FarawayFiles and we’ll retweet to our followers.
- Love Instagram? Share your favorite photos from your posts with us, tagging #FarawayFiles and we’ll add our favorites to our Faraway Files Instagram feed.
- Check out our Faraway Files Facebook page too.
Thank you so much for the love for my post.
Thank you very much for picking my post from this set of excellent ones as one of your faves!
You’re so welcome! I really enjoyed it and related completely to your cold weather warm clothing too much heating predicament!