Its time for another edition of Faraway Files, and I don’t know about you, but I could use some inspiration. It’s that time of the year when the winter holidays are starting to feel like a distant memory, spring break is still a month off (still not sure what we’re doing), and don’t even get me started about summer, which seems so far in the future it’s almost out of reach.
Don’t mind me, after two amazing trips, in as many months, I might be suffering from a bit of post trip disorder? You know, that feeling you get when you’ve just been somewhere great, and now you’ve been forced to return to reality.
What better way to break up the monotony of day to day routine than a trip to somewhere new? I recently visited Atlanta, Georgia for the first time, and I’m excited to share some of my adventures with you on this week’s link up. Honestly, I had no idea Atlanta had so much to offer, so stay tuned for future posts as well!
Erin’s favorites from last week were:
Shades of Courage – Visiting Europe’s Largest Urban Farm
In Search Ofs – Viarregio Italy Carnival
Smudged Postcard – Italian Beach Holiday in Grottammare
What about you? Are you in need of some inspiration? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
Welcome to Faraway Files, the travel link up hosted by Erin from Oregon Girl around the World, Katy from Untold Morsels, Corey from Fifi + Hop, Hilary from Hilarystyle and Clare from Suitcases and Sandcastles
This is the place to link up your travel posts every Thursday. Faraway Files is a weekly file of the best travel ideas on the web. We want to dream of faraway places, to make new travel plans and share our travel secrets. Inspire us to travel to places we’ve never considered before or revisit a place we thought we knew. We know that you can feel faraway even when you’re close to home so share your experiences of travels near and far wherever you are in the world.
So let’s inspire and share each other’s posts. We’ll try to read and comment on every post and we’ll share them on social media too. Each week we’ll choose our favourites and highlight them on our blogs and social media channels using #FarawayFiles.
How it works:
- Link up one travel-related post and add the Faraway Files badge onto the post or your blog (code below) or link back to the hosts.
- The link up will go live every Thursday at 8am, UK time, until midnight on Friday. It will alternate between Untold Morsels, Suitcases and Sandcastles, Fifi + Hop, HilaryStyle and Oregon Girl around the World. This week’s link up is right here.
- Link ups work best if everyone shares so please comment on all of the marked hosts’ posts and at least one other.
- Tweet us your posts (@suitandsand, @UntoldMorsels, @oregongirlworld @fifiandhop @hilarystyleme) using the hashtag #FarawayFiles and we’ll retweet to our followers.
- Love Instagram? Share your favourite photos from your posts with us, tagging #FarawayFiles and we’ll add our favourites to our Faraway Files Instagram feed.
- Check out our Faraway Files Facebook page too.
Pin for later: