Its time for another edition of Faraway Files the fabulous travel blogging community, where travelers from all walks of life gather together and share their many adventures from around the globe. If you’re a traveler, a planner, or a dreamer this is the place for you, and if like me, you’re the main travel planner in your family then you’ll know that real world advice can make all the difference.
I recently put this real world advice theory to the test when I turned all the planning for our girls weekend in Atlanta over to my travel companion. Atlanta is her hometown after all and whats better than a local guide? Check out how we fared on this week’s blog post 3 Days in Atlanta.
Thanks to everyone who joined our Faraway Files link up last week hosted by Katy & Erin.
The favorites were:
Welcome to Faraway Files, the travel link up hosted by Erin from Oregon Girl around the World, Katy from Untold Morsels, Corey from Fifi + Hop, Hilary from Hilarystyle and Clare from Suitcases and Sandcastles.
This is the place to link up your travel posts every Thursday. Faraway Files is a weekly file of the best travel ideas on the web. We want to dream of faraway places, to make new travel plans and share our travel secrets. Inspire us to travel to places we’ve never considered before or revisit a place we thought we knew. We know that you can feel faraway even when you’re close to home, so share your experiences of travels near and far wherever you are in the world.
So let’s inspire and share each other’s posts. We’ll try to read and comment on every post and we’ll share them on social media too. Each week we’ll choose our favourites and highlight them on our blogs and social media channels using #FarawayFiles.
How it works:
- Link up one travel-related post and add the Faraway Files badge onto the post or your blog (code below) or link back to the hosts.
- The link up will go live every Thursday at 8am, UK time, until midnight on Friday. It will alternate between Untold Morsels, Suitcases and Sandcastles, Fifi + Hop, HilaryStyle and Oregon Girl around the World. This week’s link up is right here.
- Link ups work best if everyone shares so please comment on all of the marked hosts’ posts and at least one other.
- Tweet us your posts (@suitandsand, @UntoldMorsels, @oregongirlworld @fifiandhop @hilarystyleme) using the hashtag #FarawayFiles and we’ll retweet to our followers.
- Love Instagram? Share your favourite photos from your posts with us, tagging #FarawayFiles and we’ll add our favourites to our Faraway Files Instagram feed.
- Check out our Faraway Files Facebook page too.
Pin for later: